In this episode, Lobo and I unwind and take the show off the rails. Since we haven’t done a solid show in a few weeks and we have been busy dealing with life, we decided to record a double episode. We found so much loopy, strange and just plane bizarre news pieces, we just couldn’t fit them in a one hour episode. Big thanks to all the fans for the support over the last few weeks. Special Thanks to Joe Gooch for the closing music for this weeks show. We look forward to Using more of his material in the future.
- Air Force Pilots Have Anti-Freeze in Their Blood and the Air Force Doesn’t Know Why
- Noah’s Park: Kentucky ‘Ark Encounter’ Plans Full Scale Replica of Noah’s Ark
- Indian man ‘gets high’ on lizards
- Living In A Butthole
- Part Human/Part Animal Hybrid Monsters Are Being Created By Scientists All Over The Planet
- Arizona man accused of stuffing snakes in pants
- Electrician ‘inflated’ by pressurized air which ‘shot up his bottom’ in bizarre factory accident
- Kelly-Hopkinsville Encounter: A UFO horror story
- Ferry runs aground after captain stuck in toilet
- Greyhound Bus Accidentally Dumps Bull Semen On a Highway. Everyone Is Confused
- U.K. Girl Has Tongue Lengthened to Speak Better Korean
- Police officer killed in ‘grease devil’ riot
- Doctors discover female reproductive system growing inside abdomen of Indian man
- Russian man kills wife with homemade missile
- Superman’s memory crystals may become reality in computers
- Safety Shorts – Radiation-Proof Underwear for Mobile Phone Users
Hello all, I (Roejen) made a last min. appearance on Paratopia a few days ago and the episode has gone live at www.paratopia.net. It was very on the spot, I was way over caffeinated on Mt Dew, pretty nervous and speaking at 90 MPH. None the less Jeff and Jer have been very good to us so please show them some love and check out the Paratopia podcast and Paratopia Live on Sunday nights. If your wondering where Lobo was for the interview? His turns coming soon. They wanted to get us on the air separately because we have unique views and experiences.
Doing the editing on part 2 of episode 11. Bit tied down with a few things but should have it up ASAP.
THE FOLLOWING POST WAS TAKEN FROM THE INTRUDERS FOUNDATION
I’m very sad to announce that Budd Hopkins died today, August 21, at 1:35 pm. Budd had been under hospice care for about three weeks, at his home in New York. The combination of liver cancer and pneumonia led to his death. His daughter Grace Hopkins-Lisle and I were with him almost continuously during these past weeks. He was not in any pain throughout any of the process, and he received the best possible care and loving support from those closest to him. Today he gradually slipped away, and simply quietly stopped breathing. He died peacefully and without any struggle, with Grace, Grace’s husband Andrew, and me by his side.
The First Book I Ever Read About The UFO Phenomena Was “INTRUDERS”.
I was working as a grocery store bagger. On my lunch breaks I would sneak a copy off the shelve and hide in the back room and read it. It scared the hell out of me… I eventually bought it and gave it to every friend I had that would read it. Later, I read his other works. As I got older and became more interested in the phenomena of extra terrestrial abductions, I started to not agree with many of the things he said but I never lost respect for the work he did.
Rest in Peace Budd. Hopefully all your questions got answered -Roe-
Might not be a show next week or We will record one later in the week then normal. Myself and Lobo have both had really crazy weeks, Life happens. We’ll explain everything in the show. Also some crazy and interesting Audio clips to hold you over. See everyone next week.
Sad news, Interview with John Tenney had to be postponed do to power outage in my part of town. Wicked storm came through yesterday and knocked our part of town out. Working furiously to reschedule. Either way you guys will have a show of some kind next week.
1st off, no Easter eggs at the end of the show this week..Episode was just to long. Had to re-edit the show 3 times to make it fit the download requirements, sorry =)
Welcome back everyone! Its been a bit since we did a open format show and we covered a ton of topics. So much so the show ran a bit long. We take a look at a new possible suspect for Jack the Ripper. We check out musical highways that “sing” as you drive on them. Stay in the Daspark Hotel made of re-purposed sewer pipes. The Vietnamese snakebite Saki sounds yummy! We go clubbing with the Jersey Shore Big foot. The Air Force questions if Jesus really does love nukes. How do you end drought? You steal an iceberg that’s how!. Its so hard to be ah gangsta when you shoot your own junk off! Police in Idaho Falls have told a man to stop wearing a bunny suit in public after people complained he has been frightening children. UFO abducts shark then deposits it 50+ miles inland in the middle of the woods ( No really that’s just a weather balloon and a old Chevette, Nothing to see here move along!) Yep, just another episode of Project Archivist!
- Is this Jack the Ripper? Scotland Yard’s Chief Inspector Frederick Abberline named as serial killer in new investigation
- DASPARK HOTEL
- Snakes alive, the venomous vino that comes with added bite
- Man Shoots Self in Penis
- Urban Bigfoot Sighting Increase in New Jersey – Snooki’s New Boyfriend?
- AF Pulls ‘Jesus Loves Nukes’ Training
- Inland Shark Discovery Follows UFO Sightings
- Stop wearing bunny suit, police tell Idaho man
- Iceberg Hauling Pitched As Drought Cure
- Musical Roads -Article courtesy of the group Noisebud
Closing Music from the show- One of the coolest live on the spot mixes I have ever heard, Special thanks to Satyr for posting this in the Facebooks.
I’ll add more Show music links later, HTML is being screwy again. =(
Were about to crack 2000 unique downloads and 3000 total downloads. We love you guys, I speak for both of us that when I say we are totally blown away by your support and how fast our show has grown. Thank you so much, this show and you people are a gift and I will never take you for granted. =)
In Part 2 of The Jeff and the Jer, We pick up right where Jeff’s call dropped off as Jeff describes the field of UFOlogy. We touch on hypnosis and UFOlogys dirty little secret. Roejen goes off on a babbling rant about a few of his experiences ( We blame’s lack of sleep on that one) , Jer wants him to cry and get our feelings out. We talk about missing time and take more of a look at “The other”. Finally we wrap up the show with “If everything sucks so bad in this field, then what pushes you forward. Special thanks to the fans of Paratopia for the support.
Make Sure to check out Paratopias sight for and support their podcast.